Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{ dapper dudes }

Recently, my little men were invited to the social event of our year, their sweet cousin, Olivia's lovely tea party birthday bash. I felt they should be fancied up properly for such a soiree. And so, I whipped up these little bowties.I used this super easy tutorial over at the adorable, A Lemon Squeezy Home.
Don't they look handsome?
They were so patient while mommy tried to get a decent shot.Nobody got the least bit annoyed. Nope, not one bit. Ahhh, I'm such a sucker for a well-dressed man. ;)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Aw, now this is just grand!! I love it, and THEM! Look at your grown-up little men--this really ought to last a little while longer :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

They turned out great. I can feature them on my blog on one of the Feature Fridays, but it might take a couple weeks. Would that be ok? Thanks for sharing with me!

Carmen said...

How adorable are they! The bow ties came out spectacular. I also have a weakness for a well dressed man.

Kelli said...

Oh, they are SO cute! The bow ties turned out really well.

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Thank you, gals! You're all too kind :)

Christie, oh my. I'd just love that. THANKS!

Tammy said...

Ack! I think Anna is in love! She loves a well dressed man, too. Too cute. You are super mom!

Mary Ann said...

Haha, love the bow-ties!

Unknown said...

fitflops
salomon boots
louis vuitton outlet online
discount oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren outlet online
yeezy boost 350
broncos jerseys
michael kors outlet store
toms outlet
xushengda0523