Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{ wednesday wish list }

It's been ages since I've done one of these.  Heaven knows why!  There's certainly no shortage of pretty things I've been pining away for.

We're feeling slightly cooler temps around here which has me thinking Autumn thoughts.  I'd love to wrap myself up in this cozy, cranberry, cable-knit cardigan (whoa, that's a lot of 'C's!) once the leaves start falling.
anthropologie golden gate cardigan
These dainty initial rings are simply too cute for words. Wouldn't these make wonderful bridesmaids' gifts?
Time for a wedding do-over!  Ha!
catbird nyc alphabet rings
  These beauties appear to be sold out everywhere-which, of course, only has me wanting them more. Does this happen to anyone else?  Grrrr.
apeppazza tormalina ballet flats

What pretty things are on your current wish list?

P.S. Thanks to Pinterest, Sherry from YHL, and the DIY showoff, I've received an overwhelming number of sweet comments about my DIY lyrics rug.  Thank you to everyone!
I've also got myself a few new followers. 
 Yippee skippy!  Welcome, lovely new friends! I'm so glad you're here. :)

No comments: