Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{ wednesday wish list }

Just a few swell things I'm eyeing right now...

This fragrance smells just plain incredible. It's the only perfume that I wear. My bottle has been empty for more than three months now, and I can't wait to get my hands on more. Are you listening, Mr. Polkadotsandpuppies? Valentine's day is right around the corner ;) My stylish sister-in-law received this necklace as a Christmas gift from her boyfriend (impressive choice for a boyfriend, right!?), and I've been lusting after it ever since. Doesn't it look like something your grandmother would have tucked away in her box of treasures?
Sarah Jane Studios does it again with this delightful print. This would be perfect hanging in a little boy's room. I happen to know a couple of those.
*via fred segal apothia, anthropologie, sarah jane studios

1 comment:

Poppies and Poetry said...

I love your Wed wish list! every.single.thing. I've been on the hunt for new perfume so I'll have to check out the one on this list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today:)