Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{ killer kitchen }

I don't think I'll ever tire of looking at these images from HGTV's 2008 Green Home kitchen. I love every detail, and I think I would sell my soul to have this space in my home. Can you spy that well-organized, beautiful pantry through the doorway?How lovely are those glass front cabinets? Of course, my dishes would never look as pretty as this.
I love the look of lamps in a kitchen. It evokes such a cozy vibe.
Check out those black indoor/outdoor chairs mixed with white slipcovered chairs, and fluffy houndstooth cushions. Love the expert mix of texture and color here. All those pops of green make me ever so happy.
Do you drool over images of spaces that you've long adored? Do tell.
*via hgtv

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great inspiration kitchen for your space! Ican totally see it at your house.

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Thanks, Tammy :) I know. It's sort of eerily similar to the layout of our space. Ahhh, some day it will be that lovely.