Friday, April 1, 2011

{ our new vacation home! }

We finally took the plunge and bought a little getaway place of our own. I am SO excited! Allow me to take you on a little tour.  The exterior looks so charming this time of year....
The master bedroom.
The boys' room.
The master bath.
The breakfast nook.
The kitchen.
The living room.
And perhaps my favorite part of all, the view from our balcony. Won't you stop by for a visit soon?!
I do hope you've enjoyed my lies April Fool's Day joke ;)  Wishing you a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Aww...I was going to congratulation you on your new home :) It is beautiful and I hope will be yours one day!

www.featherfactor.com

SherryQ said...

I knew it wasn't true, since that is completely a photo of MY kitchen! xo

Kelli said...

One can always dream!