Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{ October LOVE }

I love October. It's kinda silly how happy this month makes me actually.  Fall gifts us with perfect temperatures, crisp, smokey smells, and - my goodness! - the COLORS!  Fall is our favorite season as a family too.  We love cozy nights by the fire, all snuggled up together as a big ol' pile of a family, sipping apple cider.  Ahhhh, does life get any better?  We see Autumn as such a radiant, fleeting gift, and we try to cherish every minute of it.  The second week of this month feels especially magical to me for some reason. This week, we visited the obligatory pumpkin patch, and the whole family had an absolute blast.  The boys got to ride horses, play in the hay, go through the corn maze, of course, pick pumpkins. I'm still picking straw out of my shoes three days later, but that's just fine with me. ;)


Hope you're enjoying Fall as much as us!

No comments: