Friday, November 9, 2012

{ so halloween happened... }

This may be the absolute last year I'm able to convince my family that it's fun to coordinate our costumes.  I'll take it though....I only spent $19 for everything for our costumes this year! ;)


I did, however, have to agree to let Happy Jack help with the spray painting job.  Not exactly a mama-of-the-year decision.


They may have been delirious because it was SO cold and wet.



Not sure if Georgia has forgiven me yet for this, but she did get an extra special doggy treat for putting up with this nonsense.


3 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

this is sooo absolutely precious. what a great idea!!!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

this is sooo absolutely precious. what a great idea!!!

suzanne said...

i found your blog through pinterest and think you must be one of the most amazing moms on the planet! i almost want to have new kids and start all over copying everything you do! i came through a pinterest link that shows a table set with a banner that said imara on it. it has a chalkboard background and an apple tree. did this come from your blog? i can't find it but i would love to see more. i want to try to copy it for my teacher appreciation week. thanks so much. i'm your new biggest fan! i even called my sister and told her she had to look at your site. my email is byusue@yahoo.com