Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{ growing herbs }

I've been wanting to plant some herbs in our yard for a while now. Then I stumbled onto this darling container herb garden over at blackeiffel.

Isn't it just lovely? Those little chalkboard picks are just too cute for words. Of course, Rachel Jones' (of blackeiffel) friend scored those little cuties on a recent trip to France (land of all things chic and stylish, at least in my mind).

But I spied some similar picks over at the very addicting etsy. I think I have a project ahead of me!

*images via blackeiffel and etsy seller, bradensgracewallart

4 comments:

Carmen said...

What a wonderful idea! I have been wanting to plant herbs for years but have always been afraid of the cats the neighbors let roam the neighborhood. Planting in a large flower pot like this may be an idea! TY for the inspiration.

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

You're so welcome, CJ!

HC said...

Lovely these little touches - fab idea. We don't have a garden - perfect idea.
One year Dad put some tomato seeds in an existing plant pot - we had a flower - tomatoes, I think it only grew a few. And in another sunflower in the shop. Last time Dad was let near the plant pops lol.

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet store
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet online
ed hardy outlet
christian louboutin
coach outlet store online
discount oakley sunglasses
adidas trainers
yeezy boost 350 v2
pandora charms outlet
xushengda0523