Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{ wednesday wish list }

A few swell things I'm eyeing right now...

LOVE these way cool, silver state necklaces. If I had enough pennies, I get one for each state I've lived in. That means you, Colorado, Maryland and Ohio :)

*necklaces from elsewares
Really digging these retro, geeky designs for my little men.

*tee and onesie from happyfamily @ etsy

Hey, IKEA Maskros pendant! You've been all over the design blogosphere for over a year now, and I'm still smitten with you. Pretty please, come and live at my house. I've got a lovely spot picked out just for you. I like so many things about you.

I like the way you cast those dancing, dandelion-esque shadows on the ceiling. I like this close-up view of your loveliness too.

And at just $89.99, I might like your price tag most of all.

*photos via ikeagoddess, timothyhartleysmith