Monday, August 9, 2010

{ i am loving }

Aqua and red. I've been obsessed with these colors together for quite some time now. My sister makes fun of me, and tells me that it reminds her of superman. But I love it. It's so cheerful and unexpected.
It's such a fun, happy color combo for children's parties. This tablescape is absolutely incredible.

*via onecharmingparty

I couldn't get enough of these colors when planning my own Happy Jack's birthday party. This combination looks so fresh when used in decor. *via domino

This is one punchy pillow. Wow! *via auntbucky

Seems some sassy brides are liking it too.*via hotpinkbrides*via getmarried

My little men were the lucky recipients of these matching aqua and red, reversible handmade bibs. Thank you Aunt Mary and Aunt Jane! We love them!

And, of course, it's not a bad choice for cupcakes either! *via paringdown

1 comment:

HC said...

Ditto ;) Some great pic finds for those combos. Paul Frank tee <3 ;) plenty of good inspiration thx for sharing.
Think the most recent pic I saw in a mag for the combo was for make-up. Red lipstick and blue eyeshadow. Possibly not brave enough to try it, though thought it kind of kitsch 50's 60's? <3