Thursday, August 5, 2010

{ it's love, i tell ya }

French press coffee is where it's at, people. I think I've been living under a rock or something, because it seems everyone has been making their coffee this way except me. The lovely hubby was sweet enough to give me the Bodum Chambord Coffee Press and Cuisinart's coffee grinder for my birthday, and I have been in full-on coffee bliss for over a week now. If you want a really superb tasting cup o' joe, do yourself a favor and pick up these two miracle machines, a bag of your fave whole beans, and get to pressin'. You'll never go back to your old drip machine again. Promise.

5 comments:

Pint-size Bookworm said...

Yippee! Glad you crossed over to the "dark side." Hee hee...
Coffee is so much tastier this way! :) -Julie

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

I have you to thank,, Julie! THANK YOU :)

Kelli said...

I've never had coffee this way...hmmm. I love coffee and don't make it often enough for some reason. Glad your hubby came through with a great gift...enjoy.

Carmen said...

Coffee at it's best!

Laura said...

After tasting coffee made like this, I do not look forward to drip coffee near as much. French pressed coffee is a weekend treat :) Happy sipping!