Thursday, December 22, 2011

{ my christmas wish list }


Yep, I know.  Christmas lists are for children, not grown-ups, right?  Sure.  But it's fun to put together a list of goodies that you'd love to have under your tree - even if it's just for kicks! ;)
Pin It

1. I- Dreemy flats by Steve Madden.  I'm obsessed with metallic flats.  I just can't stop thinking about these. LOOK how sparkly!

2. PhotoShop Elements 10 - MS Paint has been my go-to, free program for graphics and such for a long while. It definitely works in a pinch. But I used Photoshop all through design school, and, dang, I miss it!  It's a fantastic product, and there really is no great substitute. I'd love to have Photoshop CS5 some day, but this version would be a huge upgrade for me.

3. Oh, Tolix chairs.  Or knockoff Tolix chairs even- heck, I don't care.
Come and live with me....four of you. Please and thank you.

4. Kate Spade Tate Bag - I go through handbags like Kleenex, so I'd never pay this much moola for one. But this gray lady sure is pretty.

5.  Smidgen Posts - I adore these Anthro gemstone earrings. They're both delicate and a bit tough. Love that.

6. Design* Sponge At Home - Can you ever have too many design books? I think not. This gem by blogger, Grace Bonney, is full of practical, yet inventive ideas.

7. Tocca Feu de Touch Candle - This candle is pure luxury. Makes the whole house smell amazing and lasts, and lasts, and lasts.

8.  Lemongrass is Always Greener Jacket - Jackie O. would want me to have this, doncha think?

What are you hoping to find under your tree this year?  
More importantly, what are you excited about GIVING?!?

2 comments:

all things bean said...

i love your list. i'm not even sure what i want, so i will be pleasantly surprised! by the way, adobe already came out w/ CS 5.5 - is that really necessary?

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

i love this list! even though i , too, used Photoshop in college, the thought of it completely overwhelms me. that jacket is adorbs! ;)