Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{ wednesday wrap session }

Wrapping up all the gifts might be my absolute favorite holiday activity.  I love thinking up new and creative ways to make them pretty and extra special.  This wrapping idea is the perfect way to personalize the gift wrap itself, and bonus-no gift tag required! 

Pin It


Sure, you can buy personalized gift wrap, but why not make your own?  It's WAY cheaper, and you can use whatever yummy fonts tickle your fancy. And, nope, you don't even need Photoshop to make this. I actually made mine in MS Paint, a free program.  You could use any graphics program, really.  Even Picnik would work.  This will work best for wrapping smaller gifts, of course, because you're limited to whatever paper size your color printer will allow.

happy wrapping! 

3 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

you are so good! i love it! can you come wrap all my gifts please?

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Sure! Bring on by when you visit ;)

Jessie said...

Wow! LOVE IT! I like a few of those fonts! I may email you about them.