Friday, February 3, 2012

{ bow wow (7th!) birthday }

My favorite Boston Terrier is seven years young today!
 We celebrated with a very special doggy cupcake (recipe here).


You know I love a cute birthday hat. 
 Couldn't resist making one for the puppers.


I love it!  But somebody was not really a fan.


The pupcake passes the sniff test!


And it didn't stand a chance!


After reading this tragic story this week, I was
 inspired to make this little, doggy love print.
This Roger Caras quote is one that I hold near and dear.


 Oh, and I made some to share too ;)
(click on the pic below to download and print your 
own 5x7, in the color of your choice.)


We love you, Georgia!

Pin It
                       Don't furry friends make life so much sweeter!?!       
  
                        h a p p y   w e e k e n d !

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I should of made Muffins a cupcake. She looks so happy. Cute pictures!

SherryQ said...

Happy Birthday, little Georgia! :)