Monday, March 5, 2012

{ 10 things - collar cuteness }

I don't know what it says about me and my aesthetic, but I have always been drawn to Peter Pan collars. I remember wearing (and loving!) a little lavender cardigan with an adorable rounded collar as a child. 
 I just adore their totally unapologetic sweetness, even as a grown-up.  Is that weird?
Anyway, there's no place better to shop for sweet and interesting detailed collars than Modcloth.

Just look at all the goodies they have right now.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Rather DIY than buy?  There are some great tutorials out there for collar cuteness!

via
Pin ItHow do you feel about Peter Pan collars?  Love them?  Hate them?  Think they're only okay for girls under ten? ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #3, 8 & 9! So cute.

kimberly wagner photography said...

I love them! #5,8,9 and 10 are my favorites!!!!

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Yep, numbers 8&9 are my faves too! Ready for Spring! ;)

Allyson McGuire said...

These are adorable! Love it!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are all so cute. I would rock a peter pan collar. Awesome D.I.Y. idea!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

following your blog. love it!!
I love the old navy shirts you put together! I am going to share with my readers. :)

Allison @ little lovelies said...

I love collars! I am not so sure I pull them off well though - I think I look like a kid :) I love all your finds. They're so pretty!