Monday, March 12, 2012

{ there's just something about suitcases }

I am SUCH a sucker for suitcases.
 I especially love these little cardboard suitcases.  
They have about a million adorable uses.

via

They make fantastic containers for themed gifts. 
This is pretty darn cute for the baker in your life.

via

And they're a great way to organize craft supplies.

via
via
via

They are lots of clever ways to incorporate these into birthday parties.

via
via

via
via
Of course, they look pretty sweet just stacked onto a bookshelf. 
Jack loves his green ones. They house the never ending supply of Legos.

Pin It
Do you have some of these darling suitcases?  How do you use them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These suitcases are so cute! I do not have any but I wish I did!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

I have always loved these. We have a set of three from Matilda Jane that I got for free for hosting a Trunk Show. The girls use them for American Girl Doll clothes. :)