Friday, March 16, 2012

{ friday finds }

You know how sometimes you just get on a shopping roll and score lots of goodies at great deals?!
 That's been my week, and I'm kinda overly excited about it.

I've been pining over this cool, vintage vibe Anthro top for MONTHS now.  Grrr, it just wouldn't budge from its $58 price tag.  I waited and waited.  And then, of course, just to torment me further, the lovely Quinn wore it on Glee.  Well it was finally marked down on Tuesday. And now it's mine.
 Oh, good things DO come to those who wait. ;)


Oh, and I gave in to the colored denim trend.  Have you?  I couldn't see spending a ton on such jeans since they'll probably be quite the short-lived trend.   I happened upon these at Target on Sunday. You know, sometimes it pays to be quite short.  These are from the girls' section.


I bought two pairs because they were CHEAP...


 I finally found Anthro's Back Porch Blouse for a reasonable price on ebay.
It's lovely, no?

via
Pin It               Hope you find some great deals this w/e.

h  a  p  p  y     w  e  e  k  e  n  d  !

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the pants!! Guess I should go check the clearance rack in the kids' section 2!! lol

Laura said...

That's a great tip about checking in the girl's department for deals. Yes, it does pay to be short sometimes :)

I love that back porch blouse! It's so feminine and flirty.