Friday, April 6, 2012

{ spiffy spool }

My husband ROCKS.  He saw this beauty in a drainage ditch, wrestled it out and up a hill, and then rolled it three blocks to our house.  All because he knew I'd think it was a pretty cool thing to have.
He was right!


If only I owned a vintage boutique, I could use it for displaying pretty frocks and shoes.


Guess I'll settle for using it as some sort of table ;)
How cute is this kid's outdoor table?


Oh, but this one using just the top is so sophisticated.
  Doesn't it have a distinct Restoration Hardware feeling?


Ooooh, or it would make a great table for storing books!


So many possibilities!


Pin It                h  a  p  p  y   w  e  e  k  e  n  d  !

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That is one pretty cool husband. I love those possibilities...have fun!

Allyson McGuire said...

That is so sweet of him. These are all such cute ideas!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Alison F. said...

OMGoodness......I am so jealous! I have dreamed for having that book storage table for like 3 years now! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it!

Laura said...

Your hubby's thoughtfulness makes me smile for you :)

I agree, very cool and many possibilities.