Saturday, May 19, 2012

{ designer crush - more sarah jane studios }

My crush for all things Sarah Jane continues, and she does not disappoint with the launch of her newest collection of fabrics. Look how darling!










Um, yep.  I want a skirt for myself in this cute sailboat print.


It reminds me of this vintage Anthro dress:


And this skirt from last season:



Love the border at the hem of this one!  I can totally see this translating to a quirky and cute grown-up skirt.


I can think of about a million projects for these pretties!  You?

Pin It
These fabrics are produced and distributed by Michael Miller Fabrics and are expected to be available August 1.   Yay!!!  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. ;)

P.S.  I really enjoyed my little bloggy break.  I felt all kinds of creative, and I have a few projects to share in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Alison F. said...

These are awesome! My husband is in the Navy so Im always on the look out for cute,fun nautical fabric. I think I might just have to shave my pennies for some of this....heck......ALOT of this!!!

kimberly wagner photography said...

I love all those fabrics! They are all so pretty and fun!
ps.
I didnt enjoy your blog break ;D