Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{ designer crush - anna spiro }

I adore Australian interior designer Anna Spiro's style. There is so much fearlessness in the way she approaches each of her rooms.

Think she might love COLOR?


And PATTERN?


At first glance her spaces seem a little insane, but then you realize just how magically it all somehow works.  


There is an unmistakeable joy to these rooms that makes them hard to resist.


I dare you to try to feel unhappy looking at this:


I am a huge fan of  her signature gallery walls composed over patterned wallpaper. SWOON.


Pin It               Hope you're having a great (short!) week!

2 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Oh my goodness...love! This is so similar to some of the designers in last month's Southern Living. I love how she uses all the color!

LEIGH said...

Oh those first couple photos are so pattern heavy, but yet so wonderful! And I love the last picture with the red pattern and the photos!