Friday, June 1, 2012

{ frocking out }

I caught a show on TLC recently about people and their various collections.  I was chatting with the Mr., and saying that I don't really collect anything, but I'd like to.  And he said, "I don't know.  It seems like you've started quite the collection of Anthropologie dresses." Ha!   He's got me there.  I actually do consider myself a bit of a curator of these lovelies.  I'm excited that warm weather is here, and I can start breaking out the pretty frocks!

top row: highest accolades dress, caranday dress, sugar and cream dress
second row: sunny soiree dress, two wheeler dress, paraiso dress
bottom row: bike lane dress, vappu dress, sing sweetly dress

Pin It             Do you look forward to dress weather as much as I do?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Our husbands are always so great at pointing things like that out! LOL I love dresses and have bought a few recently! Can't wait to wear them.

Allyson McGuire said...

I love all of these! Dresses are perfect for summer!