Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{ wednesday wish list }

A few swell things I'm eyeing right now...

Coffee is important when you have two children under two-and-a-half. Very important. I've been thinking it's about time I upgrade my drip machine to this beautiful french press pot by Bodum. It's totally adorable, and I'm told it makes an amazing cup of coffee. May God bless caffeine.

I've been itchin' to get a pair of these lovely mirrored side tables for my bedroom for months now. Can you believe they're from Target? And they're only $90! Yay! I have no idea where I'd wear these happy Seychelles heels, but they sure are fun!

*images via surlatable, target, endless

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the yellow shoes...it's such a happy color (and my favorite).

Carmen said...

Love the tables! And those shoes bring a smile to my face immediately.

Anya said...

I can *totally* picture you wearing these shoes! Gorgeous and very you!!