Friday, July 8, 2011

{ real recipe - peanut noodles w/ chicken }

I don't know about you, but I often find myself scrambling to come up with healthy, delicious dinners that will please my whole family.  So when I hit on a winner, I tend to get overly excited, and I always feel the need to share! We're HUGE fans of Thai, Indian and Asian-inspired dishes at our house, and so it's no surprise that this little diddy has been in heavy rotation around here lately. 

 I hope you like it too :) 

*add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the sauce for a little kick
Happy cooking {and eating}!

 
 
h a p p y  w e e k e n d  t o o !

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Sounds delicious, and so easy to make. Will definitely be trying this recipe out this week! Thanks!

Mary said...

Looks outstanding! But anyone who has a Boston Terrier family member is obviously a superstar. :)

The BT cake pops aren't too difficult...just a little time consuming.