Friday, May 6, 2011

{ tortured by tolix }

Stunning, stackable, and available in a rainbow of delicious colors.  That's the story of the industrial chic amazingness that is the French-designed Tolix chair. I have lusted over these chairs for years.  YEARS! I need them in my life someday. 
Too bad they also cost $295 each. :(   
 There are plenty of knockoff options out there, but none of them are in our price range either.
 But, HAPPY day!  I just found a gorgeous look-a-like from Home Decorator's Collection
 for the insane price of $79 each!
I want EVERY C O L O R

Here are some examples of how perfectly wonderful they look paired with a rustic table.




  

See?  So lovely, right?  I need some.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

i want these too! maybe we can split the cost and share them! :) i'll bring them to ohio every summer and then pick them up every winter. hahaha! we really need these in our kitchen. like bad!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

just saw your sweet comment on house of turq. thanks for your sweet words! ;)