Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{ real recipe - ooey gooey apple cake }

Can you feel that crispness in the air?  FALL is here!  It's such a glorious time of year, and my absolute favorite season.  So much to love about it: the colors, the clothes, the FOOD!  My family took a recent trip to a beautifully picturesque apple orchard, and we came back with a ton of delicious fruit. 



Needless to say, there have been a lot of apple recipes happening at our house.  Here's a recipe that tastes like the true essence of the first days of Autumn, in my opinion.  This dessert is very rich.  It's also not all that pretty sliced and plated, so I like to serve it spooned into cute little mason jars. 
 Somehow, that makes it tastes even better.  ;)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Apple time...one of my favorite times. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

I wish that it would get cold where I'm at (Colorado)... it is so hot here still which is shocking! Anyways, great pictures and that recipe looks amazing! My husband likes this dessert called Ooey Gooey Butter Cake haaha...similar? Idk.

Unknown said...

fitflops
salomon boots
louis vuitton outlet online
discount oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren outlet online
yeezy boost 350
broncos jerseys
michael kors outlet store
toms outlet
xushengda0523