Thursday, September 8, 2011

{ first day! }

I can't believe this day is actually here.
 My Happy Jack's first day of preschool has arrived! 
This boy was over-the-moon with excitement this morning.
 He could barely sit still to eat his oatmeal and banana at breakfast.


Happy first day of preschool, little guy! I feel honored and humbled to be here to witness as you grow in knowledge and faith in the coming year. I'm one proud mama here. And just a little bit teary. *sniff, sniff*


Somebody thought it would be hilarious to close his eyes in every photo taken at school.  Can you say class clown....already? ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I seriously can't believe my little buddy is in preschool. I'm soo excited. Gosh!! He's becoming such a little man!! :)

Laura said...

Yay! I know he will keep on grinning like that--preschool is cool :) Have fun, Jack!