Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{ wednesday wish list }

Just a  few swell things I'm eyeing right now....

I am pretty psyched to have scored these Anthropologie
twisted-neckline tees for $9.95 each!
I couldn't decide which colorway I preferred, so I bought both.
$9.95, people! ;)

*anthropologie a-bit-unruly top
 I spied this sewing chair at Joann fabrics yesterday.  It's so funky and fun.   
*joann fabrics

These lovely, linen ruffley necklaces from etsy artist, pretty things by Meg, are so sweet and delicate.
I'll take one in every color please!

*pretty things by Meg
 What pretty things are on your wish list this week?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

My list is so long! Love those shirts...you were smart to snag both. Seeing that sewing chair makes me realize I really need to pull out the sewing machine.