Friday, September 23, 2011

{ real recipe - easy peasy crockpot chili }

Some days are so busy that you just need to take a few shortcuts to get dinner on the table.  This recipe is perfect for those kind of days.  It's an absolute snap to make, thanks to canned veggies and prepackaged seasonings. Take ten minutes to prep this in the morning, and you'll be pleased as punch with yourself come dinner time. ;)  All the men at my house like to munch this hearty chili with buttery cornbread.

h a p p y   w e e k e n d !

3 comments:

Laura said...

This looks great! I also love how you included pictures of all of the ingredients--Mens Health magazine put out a cookbook made for men with pictures of all the ingredients (a friend showed me a copy). I thought it was funny, but I think all cookbooks should be like this ;)

Terri said...

I made this tonight and it was wonderful! It came together in about 10 minutes and everyone loved it, even my two year old. Amazingly I was out of black beans, but substituted kidney beans with no issues.

Thanks for the recipe!!

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Ha, Laura! I'm a pretty darn visual person too, so I think I would definitely enjoy that cookbook :)

Yay, Terri! I'm so glad it was a hit for you and your family! :)

Thanks for reading, ladies!