Monday, October 3, 2011

{ designer crush - sarah jane studios }

I've been a fan of illustrator and designer, Sarah Jane, since discovering her etsy shop, full of darling art prints, a few years ago.  She's recently enjoyed phenomenal success, thanks to a new line of fabrics, and a children's book.  I'm pretty sure that I could spend a gazillion dollars on her art and fabrics. Here are a few of my faves.

This quartet of postcard prints hangs in Happy Jack's room.


She's recently added these sweet paper doll kits to her shop.


And embroidery patterns too.


And then there are the ridiculously adorable fabrics.


There are endless possibilties for cute projects with this collection of whimsical prints.






Oh, my.  A "just stay little" party inspired by her fabrics.  LOVE!





If you're craving more Sarah Jane cuteness, check out her shop and blog. 

1 comment:

SherryQ said...

I ADORE her too! Just scrumptious!!! :)