Sunday, October 30, 2011

{ happy halloween! }

Whew!  October has been a bumpy month for us, so I'm pretty happy to see it go!  But I also LOVE Halloween and Halloween parties.  I soooo wanted to host a fun little party this year, but with all the busyness going on, I had zero energy to do it.  That makes me feel a bit sad,  but I thought I'd do a little flashback of the little get-together we had with our friends last year.

These funny-faced, pumpkin lanterns still make me smile a year later.


There was no shortage of sweets.


We had some of the cutest, costumed guests around.  I spy a witch, Boots, and a fairy.


And Tigger too.


How adorable is this itty-bitty ballerina?


I just love our attempts to get these kiddos all lined up for a photo!  Too funny :)


Here's 7-month-old Grant as a wee banana.


Curious Georgia is  2 1/2 years old here.


Mama banana and The Man with the Yellow Hat couldn't resist joining in the fun too.

 *photos via Tammy Dean Photography 

Isn't Halloween the best?!! 
I hope everyone has a wonderfully spooky, fright-filled Halloween day and evening!

Be safe everybody! 

No comments: