Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{ wednesday wish list - come true! }

Sometimes you have a week so wretchedly bad that you just need some good ol' retail therapy. That was just the case for me recently.
  I kinda have a thing for stalking vintage Anthropologie goodies on ebay.  And I love browsing trimmings, embellishments, and such on etsy.  I scored myself a few new goodies to help chase away the blues.

I'm obsessed with my new plaid shirtdress. OBSESSED.

*anthropologie reed shirtdress

I'm positively giddy waiting for the postman to bring me my lovely sampler of divine twine.  Imagine the gift wrapping possibilities with all these colors!

 * london tierny

 This sweater coat has me daydreaming of freshly fallen snow, Christmas lights, ice-skating, and hot cocoa.

 * anthropologie alice in autumn sweatercoat
I hope YOU are having a great week :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your finds! That plaid dress is amazingly adorable. Pair it with some leather high boots and bangles ~ hot momma! I just bought some twine too. What's with our love for twine these days??!!

Kristy
thevnest.word press.com

Jessie said...

I love the red coat and the plaid dress is VERY cute! I love it 2!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

you deserve all the retail therapy you want this week! xoxo

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Thank you, ladies. I love hearing from you! :)