Monday, October 10, 2011

{ way up high in the apple tree }


We had a wonderful time visiting a local apple orchard with friends this past week.  I bet you're familiar with how these outings go.  There's a whole lot of this:


 and this:


And not enough of this:


That's just fine though, because we still managed to enjoy a splendid Autumn morning just taking in the lovely scenery.


catching up with our little friends,


and goofing around for the mommies with cameras ;)


Our crisp Autumn morning quickly became a very hot afternoon, however, and some of our pickers deemed this attire more appropriate for the change in weather.


Jack tells me this is what a REAL apple farmer wears. ;)


I love my silly blondies.

Hope your week is off to a happy start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have to come in and pay them for a third appointment. The eventual cost would be 2.5x what they originally quoted me. Tn Tree Farm Nursery