Friday, June 17, 2011

{ friday focus- cruiser candy }

Nothing says summer like a lazy Sunday afternoon bike ride around town.  When I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of tooling around town for a few hours on one of these beauties.

Schwinn Windwood Cruiser
Isn't she positively dreamy?!  I'm now completely smitten with all things crazy, cute cruiser! For instance, I finally got my hands on this dress that has been sold out at Anthropologie for a year. HAPPY day!
Anthropologie Two Wheeler Shirtdress

While in Colorado, I was also lucky enough to pay a visit to the VITAL Industries studio, the genius folks behind these handprinted goodies.
Etsy never disappoints, so it's no surprise that it's absolutely teeming with all sorts of gorgeous bicycle love.
 
1 2,  3 4,  5,  6

I'm looking forward to squeezing in some time for a family bike ride this Father's Day weekend. I'll be thinking of this breathtaking scene all the while :)

H A P P Y   W E E K E N D!

No comments: