Friday, June 10, 2011

{ friday focus - ferris wheels }

I've got several trips to carnivals, county fairs and
 amusement parks on my summer calendar. 
And, boy, it really has me feeling nostalgic for
 a good old fashioned ferris wheel ride!

Ferris wheels are everywhere in decor and design these days,
 and I've become a woman obsessed.
 
  It all started with this image. 
Emily Henderson
I am head over heels for this whole room actually, but that darn ferris wheel totally steals the show, in my opinion.

Emily Henderson
It's by CB2, and it just made it to the top of my birthday wishlist.
CB2
Is this not every kid's dream room?   What a clever toy storage idea!
Artistic Living Spaces

Does anyone else have memories of playing with one of these?


Love the idea of using a vintage-y one for
 decor at a carnival-themed party.


I've also seen ferris wheels in the background
of several engagement photos recently.  Such cuteness.

 Green Wedding Shoes
Do you have a fondness for ferris wheels? 
 Or maybe carousels are more your thing? ;) 

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

WOW! I love that room with the CB2 Ferris Wheel! I want that couch!! You should get that Ferris Wheel for sure!!! Have a great weekend.