Friday, January 13, 2012

{ friday focus - in love with lace }

 I just can't seem to get enough lace.  There truly are endless ways to use this timeless and romantic textile.

Strips of lace + votive holders = instant PRETTY.

via

Check out this genius, stenciled lace dresser project from blogger and Anthropologie visual stylist, Kara Paslay.  She's completely brilliant.

via

Love everything about this.  Wedding day do over please! ;)

via

Adding some lace elements to simple kraft paper wrapping results in some serious WOW factor.

via

I. want. this. skirt.
via

A cool DIY idea...

via


I needed a lace fix of my own, so I snagged this little beauty on etsy recently.  I am in love.

Pin It
 h a p p y   w e e k e n d !!!

3 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

I absolutely love lace! These are all such beautiful ways to use it! Thanks for sharing!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I really like that picture frame and lace used to hang earrings! Very cool idea.

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

so pretty!!!