Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{ pillow talk }

Have you been to Target in the last few weeks?  They are really hitting it out of the park in the home decor aisle right now!  I want pretty much every pillow they have.
one,  two,  three,   four,  five,  six,  seven,  eight

And it's not just Target's pillows that have me all aflutter.  Look at all the other goodies they've got!

via

And I know this has been floating around Pinterest and blogs a lot, but I couldn't resist posting this as well.  It really makes me giggle.

Pin Itvia

Target - one of my absolute favorite places!  Do you feel the same way?

10 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

I get so overwhelmed in Target...I want everything! Thank you for sharing; I love all of those pillows.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

totally. my husband recently told me i was addicted to target. of course, i completely denied it. then i went through my wallet. um, yeah, there were over 10 receipts from target. for one month. oops!

Tammy said...

#6 is calling my name.

Jessie said...

I keep going to Target waiting for the Chevron pillows to come and my store hasn't had them yet!!!! :( They do have some awesome stuff right now! I always get super excited when they get new stuff.

Alison F. said...

I hate going to Target!! Only because I feel like a kid in a toy story who wants everything but cant have it. I actually have to venture there tomorrow....gonna have to check out this new decor!!

Lisa said...

I know I love it too!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allyson McGuire said...

I know I already left you a comment on this post (which I still love), but I wanted to stop by again,and let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It's for newer, smaller (under 200 follower) blogs that deserve some recognition for being so incredible! You can see all of the details at my blog http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I love and MISS Target so much!!!!

I'm really digging all the blue home decor!

Gray said...

I love all these pillows! I'll drop by this Target soon!

apartments in fort myers fl