Friday, January 27, 2012

{ spread some sunshine }


All the sunshine spreading I've managed to do lately has been of the digital variety.  See, I've been quite the busy bee helping fabulous mamas who are interested in planning parties like this one. 


 Ever since Pottery Barn Kids debuted their catalog featuring their Very Hungry Caterpillar partyI have been inundated with requests and questions about Grant's little party.

via

I've made a bunch of these for several lovely mamas and their cute kiddos.


Oh, and a bazillion of  these too.
You know what's awesome?  Every single mommy that has contacted me has been genuinely wonderful and sincerely appreciative (even on the occasions when I take waaay too long to deliver their files).  I feel truly blessed to have been able to contribute in a small way to the birthday celebrations of so many special little gals and guys.    
 I feel like the party fairy or something! ;)  

Have you been spreading some sunshine of your own?  I'd love to hear what you've been doing or are planning on doing.  To be honest, I've been a bit uninspired lately.

6 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

There are always big black trash bags in my garage waiting to be donated. Right now there are three, full of Christmas Decor. One would think I would've donated all that stuff BEFORE Christmas. But you never know, some lucky lady who celebrates "Christmas in July" is going to hit the jackpot! ;)

Momma Nichols said...

As one of the mommas who is inspired from your work, thank you again!

Jenny said...

You totally are the party fairy Rachel! I can't wait to use interpret your vision into my little guy's party! Keep doing what you're doing...it's fabulous!

Christina said...

I too am one of the mommas genuinely appreciative for your awesome ideas & sincere willingness to help other moms out. You should start calling yourself the party fairy godmother!
That said, I'll be contacting you soon to show you what I've come up with for my littlest girls VHC party!
Thanks Rachel, you seem like a truly awesome person!
Christina

alex1986 said...

What a great blog!!!!

Unknown said...

I just love all that you've done for the VHC party for your little man! I've been trying to get my own little man's VHC party ready but I am photoshop illiterate! I love your invite and the circles and was hoping you could help me out with some ideas on how I can make them? Thanks so much!!